Technical Support speaking fluent Swedish
Nijkerk, reference A17-0035
”Life is too short. Work somewhere awesome” is our motto. Are you looking for work in a middle sized, growing company specialized in software services? Then look no further! We are a personable, friendly group of hardworking techie’s and we are currently looking for a new colleague to join our technical support team. Our company is located in the Amersfoort region in the Netherlands and offers a superb office space to work in. We are committed to investing in our employees and giving them the opportunity to learn and grow along with the company.
Fixed Income Sales – Scandinavian Market
The mission of the STX Group is to be a leading trader and market access provider in illiquid environmental commodities and debt capital markets. We cover all European countries through a team of native speakers who can understand the needs and see opportunities together with our clients.
Sales Trader – Scandinavian Market
Are you a Swedish with an exceptional commercial drive? Are you ready for an exciting opportunity working for a leading company in the European Environmental Commodity Markets? If so, you might be the perfect fit for our new role: Sales Trader – Scandinavian market
ELIN HR Consultancy
Business Developer Manager proactive, hands-on in the heart of Amsterdam
Position overview: As our client is growing rapidly worldwide, they now offer a great opportunity to join the Business Development Management team. As one of the Business Development Managers, the main responsibility of this position is to maintain the growth of the organisation by creating new business opportunities and managing the lead- and data buyers within a specifically allocated region/country. Your location will be at the Amsterdam office and you will report to the Vice President at the US office.
On behalf of our client, we are on an exclusive basis looking for a commercial key player
Our client is specialized in Response Campaigns, Lead Generation, and Performance Marketing. Their strength lies in the creative input of our campaigns as well as the technology behind them. This combination allows them to make sure you receive the leads most valuable for other companies.
“We are passionate about providing solutions to help advertisers and publishers succeed with performance marketing. We are a team of industry experts who have a passion for finding solutions for advertisers and publishers to optimize their ROI. If you have these same goals, then you might be a great candidate to join our family”.
About the organization
Our client is an integrated online lead generation agency. Run by online marketing experts they can give their advertisers, publishers and data buyers added value through innovating technology, exclusive traffic sources and high quality of in-house generated leads. They help their clients acquire new customers, build their database, create or expand a member loyalty program or establish a re-marketing channel for other brand using our multi-channel lead generation solution.
Our client delivers successful campaigns across multiple business sectors including Consumer Services, Retail, Insurance and Finance, BtoB, Travel, Health, Games and Technology.
As our client is growing rapidly worldwide, they now offer a great opportunity to join the Business Development Management team. As one of the Business Development Managers, the main responsibility of this position is to maintain the growth of the organization by creating new business opportunities and managing the lead- and data buyers within a specifically allocated region/country. Your location will be at the Amsterdam office and you will report to the Vice President at the US office.
The key characteristics of this position in a nutshell:
• Unstoppable commercial drive;
• Entrepreneurial spirit;
• Ability to express ideas clearly and enthusiastically;
• Experience in lead generation;
• Track record in sales;
• Fluent in written and spoken English;
• Fluent in written and spoken Spanish and/or Scandinavian language would be an advantage.
• Identity and recruit 3rd party Data Buyers;
• Negotiate, confirm and administrate deals;
• Financial management;
• Negotiate lead prices;
• Account management: build, maintain and expand relationships with 3rd party Data Buyers daily;
• Reach out to new prospects to get new/more campaigns;
• Accepting/getting new offers from 3rd party advertisers;
• Push offers to the relevant traffic sources: email traffic, cross sell, exit traffic, Iframe, lead generation flow, 3rd partners.
• a challenging sales position as Business Development Manager in an interesting online marketing environment;
• be a part of a fast and continuously growing organisation;
• experience the flat although dynamic organisational structure
• a challenging combination of smart hands-on management, up to tactical and strategic business development management;
• fulltime, 40 hours;
• market conform salary package;
• aggressive commission.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements, we invite you to send your cv, motivation to Elin Hellqvist, firstname.lastname@example.org