On Monday, January 18, Minister for Finance Magdalena Andersson and Managing Director of the IMF Kristalina Georgieva will hold a joint digital press conference. The press conference will be held on Monday when Magdalena Andersson begins her tenure as chair of the International Monetary and Financial Committee (IMFC), the International Monetary Fund's primary advisory body.
You are required to show a negative COVID-19 test result if you are travelling to the Netherlands from most countries. If you are coming from a country outside the EU/Schengen area, you are also required to present a negative test declaration bearing your signature.Read more about travelling to the Netherlands from abroad at
Over the coming year, the Swedish Chairpersonship will do its part to ensure that the OSCE can make a real difference on the ground and defend the principles on which the Organization was founded, said OSCE Chairperson-in-Office and Minister for Foreign Affairs of Sweden Ann Linde in her virtual address to the Permanent Council today.
- Sustainability is essential for our future business
- Connectivity plays an important role in efficient transport
- Energy efficiency can also be achieved with here and now solutions
- Here and now energy is the transition to a sustainable future
- Scania takes its responsibility into the sustainable future
Johan Uhlin Managing Director Scania Production Zwolle B.V.
Janko van der Baan Managing Director Scania Benelux | Management Team Scania Belgium NV-SA | Scania Nederland BV | Scania Luxembourg SA
Overview of measuresUntil at least 9 February 2021 the current measures will continue to apply:
- Stay at home. You should only go outside to buy essentials, to get some fresh air, to walk the dog, to go to work if you cannot work from home or to provide essential informal care or support.
- Only receive visitors at home if this is absolutely necessary. If you decide to have visitors, you are urgently advised to receive no more than 2 visitors aged 13 or over.
- Work from home. Only people whose presence is essential to operational processes and who cannot do their work from home can go to work.
- Only go outside with members of your household, on your own or with 1 other person.
- Some locations are closed:
- Shops (except those selling essentials like food)
- Locations where contact-based professions are carried out, such as hairdressers, nail salons and sex establishments.
- Theatres, concert halls, cinemas, casinos, etc.
- Zoos, amusement parks, etc.
- Indoor sports facilities, gyms, swimming pools, saunas, spas etc.
- Restaurants and cafes
- Hotels are open, but hotel restaurants are closed and room service is not available.
- Adults can exercise alone or with one other person, and only outside. Children aged 17 and under may take part in team sports and play matches against children at the same club, but only outside.
- Use public transport for essential travel only.
- Do not travel abroad and do not books trips abroad until 31 March.
- Only medical professionals and allied health professionals may carry out work that involves close contact with clients or patients.