- Grand Slam, on the way to diverse craftsmanship: racism
- Home Run, breaking the glass ceiling: the role of women in the workforce and at home
- Triple Crown, breaking down barriers: physical disabilities in the workforce
- Golden Goal, the gold at the end of the rainbow: the LGBTQI+ community
ABOUT THE SWEDISH CHAMBER EXECUTIVE BREAKFAST MEETINGSThe Swedish Chamber of Commerce Chamber Executive Breakfast Meetings bring together tailored and differently composed, intimate groups of business leaders for interactive discussions.
To see more event photosPhotos by Swedish Chamber of Commerce.
On April 19, 2022 the Swedish Government presented the 2022 Spring Fiscal Policy Bill and the Spring Amending Budget for 2022. In light of the deteriorating security situation, the Government is presenting a budget to strengthen Sweden that includes both immediate investment and long-term measures to address societal challenges.
- Finland’s Prime Minister Sanna Marin met with Swedish PM Magdalena Andersson in Stockholm Wednesday to discuss defense and security policy, including the ongoing debate as to whether both countries should join NATO or not.
- The meeting came as the Finnish government published a security analysis that will form the basis for a Finnish parliamentary decision on the NATO issue, and during the press conference Sanna Marin said it would be good if both countries made a similar choice, and with a similar timetable.
- Both leaders emphasized that the countries' internal discussions and decisions regarding NATO membership are being made independently, but in close dialogue with each other.