- Despite the challenging times of COVID-19 and related economic decline, we need tool ensure that the recovery on the EU level is focused on advancing digital and sustainable transition
- European Commission is aware that it has a big role to play creating regulatory framework enabling such transition, building more resilient European Union that can be prosperous and reach its goal of becoming carbon neutral by 2050
- The European Commission is busy putting together a plan to help the EU economy recover from the COVID-19 crisis and its release is planned for 27th May. It will also include various financial instruments, social tools and employment boost programs
- Green Deal will play an important role in the economic recovery. Farm to Fork strategy aiming on making the the food system more healthy and sustainable as well as strategy to protect biodiversity have been launched last week and Circular Economy Action plan already in March 2020
- The Nordic ambassadors presented their respective country’s strategies and initiatives such as updated roadmap towards Circular Economy in Finland, commitment to electrification and product design in Norway, Circular Economy policy in Sweden and building two large green energy islands in Denmark
- The recovery and shaping the green future based on renewable energy and circular economy is not limited by the EU borders, collaboration among nations is needed to ensure a thriving planet for us all
Read Stromma Sustainability Report 2019About Stromma Stromma produces experiences that aim to give every single guest lifelong memories. These experiences are focused on sightseeing tours, entertainment and activities for tourists, local residents and companies, where heritage archipelago vessels, modern sightseeing boats, unique facilities, special buses and a friendly atmosphere constitute the key components. Stromma’s experiences are underpinned by a strong tradition of historic and cultural values. Strömma has a history dating back to 1809. Today the company is the largest provider of experiences in the Nordics. Today Stromma operates in Amsterdam, Stockholm, Gothenburg, Malmö, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Oslo, Stavanger, Bergen, Geiranger, Ålesund, Aarhus and Berlin. Stromma's 30 brands include several well-known names.
Go to the Report
Ontdek de officiële ranking en resultaten van Sustainable Brand Index™ 2020 in Nederland. is het grootste en meest toonaangevende onderzoek in Europa op het gebied van duurzaamheid en consumentenmerken, dat sinds 2017 ook in Nederland wordt uitgevoerd.
Gebaseerd op een onafhankelijk onderzoek onder meerdan 7.700 Nederlandse consumenten, worden duurzaamheid, branding en communicatie van consumentenmerken in kaart gebracht en geanalyseerd. Het onderzoek laat zien hoe merken door Nederlandse consumenten worden gepercipieerd op het gebied van sociale en milieu gerelateerde verantwoordelijkheid.