We are very sorry to pass on the very sad news that has reached us that our former Board Member Evert Halvarsson has passed away last week after a long time of sickness. Mr. Halvarsson has been a very valued member and colleague of the Swedish Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors from 2012-2015.His relation to the Swedish Chamber however, started already in his time as General Manager Scania Production in Zwolle where he invited the members of the Chamber more than once for inspiring company presentations and factory tours. Many members will remember the special visit to Zwolle when they were invited to a very spectacular tour at the test circuit in the Scania trucks. Later, in his capacity as General Manager Scania Nederland in Breda Evert Halvarsson very generously hosted a Swedish Business in Brabant event with very interesting speakers and inspiring presentations. Scania Nederland B.V was awarded winner of the Swedish Chamber Export Prize in 2013 which was handed over to Evert Halvarsson and his colleagues at Apollo Windham hotel in Amsterdam by the Ambassador to Sweden in that time, Mr. Håkan Emsgård. The Swedish Chamber of Commerce is expressing our warm condolences to his wife and children, family, friends and colleagues.
The Swedish Chamber of Commerce in the Netherlands provides a dynamic networking platform to promote cooperation between Swedish and Dutch business. This autumn we offer two internships for motivated and motivated students who are at the end of their education. The internship will start on August 21 and end on December 20th.
Internship 1: Event Management & Young Professionals Trainee
For this internship, we are looking for a marketing-oriented economics student from Swedish university or university.
This internship includes:
- Assist in the planning and execution of the Chamber of Commerce.
- Market Chamber of Commerce Chamber of Commerce and contact with potential new members of the YP and Chamber of Commerce.
- Work with administrative tasks.
- Attend meetings with partners.
- Representing the Chamber of Commerce and YP at different events.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of YP events, member administration and coordination of YP committees meetings.
Internship 2: Communication Management Trainee
To this internship we are looking for a marketing-oriented media and communications student with an interest in graphic design and experience of social media, from Swedish university or college.
This internship includes:
- Develop and implement the Chamber of Commerce's communication and social media strategy.
- Market the Chamber of Commerce's activities via the website and social media.
- Design the Chamber of Commerce and YP's newsletters, invitations, and information material.
- Maintain digital membership register and other administrative tasks.
Terms and Conditions
- Swedish citizen.
- The trainee must be enrolled as a student at the Swedish university/college.
- If the practice is not included as a scoring course, the institution shall certify that the practice is relevant to the student's educational orientation.
- The trainee must be insured.
- No compensation is paid for the internship and the intern is expected to arrange accommodation.
Application letter and CV with photo is sent to email@example.com
Deadline for application HT 2017: 2 June 2017
The Board of the Swedish Chamber of Commerce has appointed Ehsan Turabaz Manager International Sales at Inter IKEA Systems B.V. as Vice Chairman of the Swedish Chamber of Commerce per April 4, 2017