The exhibition is now open, stop by Epicenter Amsterdam Fred. Roeskestraat 115, to enjoy beautiful pictures by Johan Bävman, lunch talks by inspiring speakers and much more.
The exhibition shows 25 fathers in Sweden and is shown at Epicenter Amsterdam from March 4 to March 9, 2019. Welcome!
During the Gender Game Changer Week the following events will take place:
- 4 – 9 March, exhibition Swedish Dads by Johan Bävman, Ground Floor at Epicenter Amsterdam.
- 4 March 12.00 – 13.00, Lunch Talk by Christina Niemelä Ström, IKEA Culture & Learning Manager at Inter IKEA Systems B.V. Christina shares her own leadership journey and puts it in perspective with a focus on IKEA’s work for equality.
- 5 March 12.00 13.00, Lunch Talk by Katja Berkhout, who is commissioned to connect StartupDelta with the world’s leading innovation hubs.
- 6 March 12.00 – 13.00, Lunch Talk by José Woldring, founder and CEO of Media Nanny and ambassador for Making Moves in Music, an initiative by Bumble to get more female DJs to the top.
- 6 March 18.00 – 20.00, Movie Night with Young Professionals by the Swedish Chamber of Commerce, We will show a movie related to our Gender Game Changer Week.
- 7 March 16.45 – 18.30, official opening night for the world-famous exhibition Swedish Dads by Johan Bävman. Take part in an insulating evening with talks by Johan Bävman, Marius van Regteren and Björn Atterstam about why dads are important, why equality is a good idea and how it changes society and relationships for the better.
All events are free, but registration is mandatory, except for the exhibition. Please go to upcoming events for information & registration.