YP Season Opening with Strömma
September 20, 2023
Time: 18:00 – 19:30
Meeting point: Stromma Rijksmuseum, Stadhouderskade 520, 1073 AX Amsterdam
After the summer holiday, we are very excited to welcome you back and start the fall season with a fantastic YP event in collaboration with Strömma. In this event, you can expect the following:
- A warm welcome as attendees gather on board the Stromma boat by Rijksmuseum for a trip along the Amsterdam canals.
- Speakers from Stromma will take the floor to provide insights into their organization’s steadfast dedication to sustainability. They will share the company’s progressive sustainability plans for their vessels and outline strategies.
- An opportunity for guests to engage in conversations with the Stromma representatives and network with fellow attendees. For example, Carola Hoekstra, CEO at Strömma Netherlands will be attending.
- Time to catch up and connect with the YP network after the summer holidays.
- Beverages, including alcoholic and non-alcoholic options, and snacks are available.
We hope to see you there, welcome!
More information about this YP After Work Event and speakers will be announced shortly.
About Stromma and their sustainability strategy
Stromma is the leading provider of sightseeing experiences in Northern Europe. Stromma offers experiences that aim to give every guest memories for life. These experiences focus on sightseeing tours, entertainment and activities for tourists, local residents and companies. From Stromma Sustainability Report 2022:
“Our ambition is to make sustainability a part of everything we do and integrated in all our business activities. We want to take the lead in the tourism industry and make sustainability a priority. We work towards replacing fossil fuels with renewable fuels, reducing our use of resources, purchase and use raw materials with the best possible environmental performance whenever possible. And we will continuously measure and strive to improve our performance. We want to be an active voice for increased knowledge on environmental issues and take part in discussions that relate to our business, the tourism industry”
Read the Swedish Chamber’s previous Sustainability Insight feature with Stromma here. At the event, we will go further into discussions on these strategies.
The last day to sign up is Sunday, September 17, 2023.
Date: October 12, 2023
The Young Professionals community is very excited to collaborate with Vattenfall for this event. The event will include both speaker presentations and shared discussions regarding how to navigate in Swedish-Dutch business cultural differences. We will also hear about how Vattenfall works when it comes to business culture, and exchange knowledge through conversation with fellow participants. The event will take place at Vattenfall’s Amsterdam location, and drinks and snacks will be included. Welcome to sign up!