MH Leadership – blog post May 28, about having a positive mindset
On June 9, we will host the second Women Business Leadership Program together with Malin Hedlund, MH Leadership. Read Malin's latest Blog post from May 28, 2020 about having a positive mindset to bring energy to your day. Sign up for Women Business Leadership Program, June 9: [embed]https://mhleadership.com/personal-growth/boost-your-body-boost-your-day/[/embed]
Women Business Leadership Program – MH Leadership latest blog post
On June 9, we will host the second Women Business Leadership Program together with Malin Hedlund, MH Leadership. Read Malin's latest Blog post from May 14, 2020 here with more motivation for the Swedish Chamber of Commerce Business Woman Leadership Program. [embed]https://mhleadership.com/mindset/choose-you-mindset-and-attitude/[/embed]
NordicCE2020 Webinar, May 25 – From plan to action: Green Recovery or going back to “Normal”?
Thank you to everyone who participated and engaged in yesterday’s Webinar about From plan to action: Green Recovery or going back to “Normal”? A special thanks to the fantastic speakers for sharing their insights and their strategies on how to move forward. Yesterday’s third and last webinar in the NordicCE2020 -What’s next series is summed up by following key takeaways:
- Despite the challenging times of COVID-19 and related economic decline, we need tool ensure that the recovery on the EU level is focused on advancing digital and sustainable transition
- European Commission is aware that it has a big role to play creating regulatory framework enabling such transition, building more resilient European Union that can be prosperous and reach its goal of becoming carbon neutral by 2050
- The European Commission is busy putting together a plan to help the EU economy recover from the COVID-19 crisis and its release is planned for 27th May. It will also include various financial instruments, social tools and employment boost programs
- Green Deal will play an important role in the economic recovery. Farm to Fork strategy aiming on making the the food system more healthy and sustainable as well as strategy to protect biodiversity have been launched last week and Circular Economy Action plan already in March 2020
- The Nordic ambassadors presented their respective country’s strategies and initiatives such as updated roadmap towards Circular Economy in Finland, commitment to electrification and product design in Norway, Circular Economy policy in Sweden and building two large green energy islands in Denmark
- The recovery and shaping the green future based on renewable energy and circular economy is not limited by the EU borders, collaboration among nations is needed to ensure a thriving planet for us all
Office closed, Thursday May 21
The Swedish Chamber of Commerce will be closed on Ascension Day Thursday, 21 May, 2020
Welcome new YP Member!
The Young Professionals of the Swedish Chamber are very pleased to welcome new member Lina Marcussen. We are looking forward to welcome her to our Young Professionals network.
NordicCE2020 Webinar, May 11 – What is the role of Circular Economy in the post Covid-19 world?
Thank you to everyone who participated and engaged in yesterday’s Webinar about “What is the role of Circular Economy in the post Covid-19 world?”. A special thanks to the fantastic speakers for sharing their insights and their strategies on how to move forward. Here are some concluding sentences from Moderator Andrea Orsag to sum up yesterday’s Webinar: – The only way forward for Europe if we want to ensure a liveable inclusive future is a Green Recovery based on supporting businesses and initiatives helping to lower emissions and creating more equal society for all – with the use of technology, digitalisation and green strategies. – Role of Circular Economy is even more important now than ever since it can help businesses to future proof their strategy, engage stakeholders including the customers in new ways while better capturing the value of resources: design for longevity, repairs, modularity and sharing. – We need leadership – on European, country and local level to collaborate and cooperate, build on what works, scale the solutions and take action NOW. - Taxing rules and the redistribution of subsidies needs to change - to increase the value of resources, motivating the reuse and preventing waste and pollution – There needs to be a new narrative and story to give direction to the possible future we strive for, why it matters and how everyone is a very important part of it: System Change, Business Change and also staying true to the personal values and acting on them. The photo shows the speakers; Harald Friedl, Global leader on Circular Economy and Systems Change | COP 26 Global Climate Champion Team | Adviser to Circle Economy Freek van Eijk, Director Holland Circular Hotspot Marthe Haugland, Senior Innovation Advisor Nordic Innovation Cathrine Barth, Co-Founder CircularNorway Moderator Andrea Orsag, Founder MissionC The photo is showing the result of a poll that was answered by the audience of the Webinar, May 11. Welcome to join the next webinars on NordicCE2020-What's Next on May 18 and May 25. Please visit our event site for more information On behalf of the organisation partners:
IKEA – Sweden’s most attractive employer 2020
IKEA receives the award as Sweden's most attractive employer in Randstad's annual Employer Brand Research.
Randstad Employer Brand Research has awarded IKEA as the most attractive employer in Sweden 2020, followed by Volvo Cars and Volvo Group. See the full list here: https://www.randstad.se/arbetsgivare/employer-brand-center/resultat/randstad-employer-brand-research-2020/
Webinar May 28, 2020 on how businesses and society can emerge strongly on the other side of the pandemic.
Unprecedented times. But at some point, society and business will return to some sort of normalcy again. But what awaits us at the end of the pandemic? What will constitute the new normalcy? Welcome to this webinar, on how businesses and society can emerge strongly on the other side of the pandemic. What issues will we have to confront and what future opportunities will arise?