On December 15, 2023, the Swedish Chamber of Commerce hosted its highly anticipated annual flagship event, the Sustainability & Innovation Summit, themed “Driving the Green Transition Together”. The Summit provided expert insights, showcased cutting-edge innovations, and stories of change-makers actively turning the green transition into reality. The Swedish Chamber would like to thank the attendees, and sponsors for their active engagement and commitment to fostering cooperation and discussion within the Swedish-Dutch business community on the crucial topic of the green transition.
The Swedish Chamber would like to extend a special thanks to the fantastic speakers who participated in the event and shared their insights and expert knowledge:
- H.R.H Prince Jaime de Bourbon de Parme, Climate Envoy of the Netherlands, Ministry of Economy and Climate, the Netherlands
- H.E. Ambassador of Sweden Mr. Johannes Oljelund, The Embassy of Sweden in the Netherlands
- H.E. Mattias Frumerie, Climate Ambassador and Head of Delegation to UNFCCC at the Swedish Ministry of Climate and Enterprise
- Pär Stenmark, Chief Sustainability Officer at Inter IKEA Group
- René Kleijn, Professor of Resilient Resource Supply at Leiden University
- Anne Korthals Altes, Manager Sustainability at Vattenfall
- Jan Terlouw, Director of Saab Nederland B.V. and Chairman of the Sustainability Committee at the Swedish Chamber of Commerce
- Douwe Dirks, Chief Commercial Officer at NORNORM
The discussions were skillfully guided by Andrea Orsag, a proficient moderator, Sustainability Strategy Expert, and the founder of Mission C.
For more information and photos, click here.