FEBRUARY 10 | 14.00 – 15.15 CET
On February 10, The Nordic Chambers of Commerce and the Nordic Embassies in the Netherlands hosted the online kick-off #NordicTalks – Food for Good. In this webinar, our experts discussed how we can contribute to the sustainable and healthy transformation of our global food systems.
The Nordic Chambers of Commerce and the Nordic Embassies in the Netherlands would like to extend a warm thank you to the Norweigian Ambassador H.E. Bård Ivar Svendsen for his welcoming words, to our speakers Katja Svensson, Nordic Council of Ministers, Jolijn Zwart-van Kessel, Foodvalley NL, Einar Kleppe Holthe, Nordic Circular Hotspot and Natural State, and David Kat, Wasteless, for sharing your expertise and knowledge on this important topic, and to our fantastic moderator Andrea Orsag, MissionC, for her excellent contribution to the discussions, and to everyone that participated in this very interesting and informative session.
Our Speakers’ Golden tips for us consumers:
- Be your own gardener – see what you can grow on your own to realise what is the effort behind the whole process and also the value of the food once you put your energy into it
- Sniff, Look and Taste before you throw away food just because based on the label it is expired
- Support your local producers
- Educate yourself of what are you eating, read what are the ingredients and nutritions of your choices. Choose smart! And explore new foods time to time, keeping your mind open
- ENJOY – on your own, with family and friends – because food is such a big part of a culture and a way to express emotions
For more information and to register for this event, visit the #NordicTalks website.
We would also like to invite you to the next Food for Good event, which will be on September 20, 2022. Mark the calendar!
This event is offered for Chamber Members free of charge.
Welcome to visit the #NordicTalks website to register for this event before February 9, 2022. Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation.
The Swedish Chamber of Commerce would like to thank all participants for contributing to the success of the Swedish Chamber Patron Dinner on November 22, 2016. We cordially thank H.E. Ambassador of Sweden and Honorary Chairman of the Swedish Chamber of Commerce Mr. Per Holmström for hosting the Patron Dinner 2016 and Mr. Jeroen van der Veer, ING Keynote speaker and Honorary Guest, for sharing his experiences and introducing the Round Table discussions.
Register for this event - Non-members
Register for this event - Members
Thank you for registering for this event. Below you can let us know if you want to bring a guest, and if so, how many.