The Swedish Chamber of Commerce gives a warm welcome to new Member SAE International.
SAE is a non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of mobility knowledge and solutions for the benefit of humanity. SAE’s relatively small staff of 300 persons supports 200,000 volunteers worldwide who do the real work. For over 100 years, these dedicated professionals do everything from mentoring children and engineering students to contributing to technical papers and standards.
As a global organization, SAE International has offices in the USA, UK, Netherlands and China and works with affiliate SAE organizations in Brazil and India and provide the following:
- Neutral forums that abide by international anti-trust guidelines for engineers to convene and collaborate on issues that affect their broader industries and society
- Consensus-based standards that advance quality, safety and innovation
- A global community whose diverse wisdom makes mobility safer, cleaner and more accessible
- The most reliable and comprehensive collection of peer-reviewed engineering resources in mobility
- STEM education and collegiate programs to inspire and build mobility’s future workforce
- Professional engineering and management training to advance careers and build adaptable workforces
Click here to learn more.