The COVID-19 pandemic is testing our society and the past year has been a stressful and very concerning time for our members and today, as we speak, in the Netherlands we are finding ourselves in a heavily regulated lock down situation. If you need a sparring partner and/or professional juridical or financial advice, the Chamber has a wide range of professionals and companies in our network who can offer help and support to you and your business. Many of those professionals are working bilateral and are aware of the rules and regulations both in Sweden and the Netherlands. Send an email to email@example.com and we are happy to connect you.
For the Chamber 2020 has been a lesson in transformation and adaption. We organized more than 50 business programs this year, most of them online, and we were able to welcome more participants both locally and internationally. We have connected and promoted or member companies and led the way to many new collaborations and business opportunities. The past year has teach us about being agile, the power of collaboration and a strong business communitiy. We are grateful for the fantastic team spirit during the past year and the close connection with all our members.
For 2021 we are launching a series of new Business Programs encouraging Business Networking, Matchmaking and to connecting you with the relevant business network. We are are looking forward to continue to support, promote and to help your business to grow and to offer trainings and courses as well as onboarding to the Dutch Market.
We are welcoming you to participate in our program by and for our Member companies including:
- Round Tables in Tech to discuss topics as Tech Talents, The Tech Landscape Sweden – Netherlands, Women in Tech and Tech for Good
- HR Tables – to discuss the role of the new Leadership, the continuation, challenges and opportunities with mixed office presence, Business Culture course Sweden – NL offering all you need to know about setting up company, employment law, corporate tax, pensions, housing and business culture among others.
- Executive Roundtables where we are meeting the leaders and innovative inspirators of tomorrow to discuss the future of business and recovery of economy and society.
- A Gender Balance Summit Sweden – Netherlands to exchange experiences, learn from, and listen to each other, meet role models and to inspire to change and improvements.
- As you all know we have postponed the 60th Anniversary of the Swedish Chamber until November 18, 2021. Please mark the date in your agenda already and we are looking forward to celebrate the Swedish Innovation & Sustainably Forum and Gala Dinner together, to discuss the newest business trends and developments and to highlighting as many of our innovative companies as possible and to promote trade and experience exchange between Sweden and the Netherlands.
- We are continuing our successful By Members for Members formats where experts within our network is sharing information with an interest and benefit for fellow members. We are also continuing presenting a Women Business Program, Mentorship Program and Young Professionals Program as well as fruitful collaborations with our peers within the Chambers Network.
For more information of all our events and activities for 2021 we welcome you to visit our Event Series page Event Series – Swedish Chamber of Commerce. We are very pleased to invite you to contact us for collaboration or to participate as partner, speaker, sponsor or if you have ideas for topics. Welcome to contact Kerstin Gerlagh, General Manager Swedish Chamber, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sweden’s unique focus on innovation, sustainability, and equality has created a highly dynamic economy and forms the backbone of the Swedish Chamber. We are looking forward to a more extensive collaboration with the Swedish Chambers International to continue increasing and branding the unique global Swedish business network that we have been for more than 100 years together and to help our members to grow their business internationally. We are also looking forward to continued collaboration with the Swedish Embassy and Team Sweden, The Nordic Chambers and Embassies in the Netherlands and to build on many more business relations with impact and value for our members.
Thank you all for your loyal support and contribution to the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in 2020, We wish you all a prosperous 2021 and we are looking forward to continue to featuring and growing a powerful Swedish – Dutch Business Network together!
God Jul och Gott Nytt År!
Take care and Stay Safe,
Ehsan Turabaz Kerstin Gerlagh
Chairman General Manager
Swedish Chamber of Commerce Swedish Chamber of Commerce