Dutch and Swedes are made for each other.
A member exclusive webinar.
On June 4, 2020 the Swedish Chamber of Commerce and the Dutch Chamber of Commerce in Sweden hosted a joint webinar “Dutch and Swedes are made for each other” with the Swedish Ambassador to the Netherlands, H.E. Annika Markovic and the Dutch Ambassador to Sweden, H.E. Ines Coppoolse. The Ambassadors shared their insights and reflections on respective country and in interactive discussions with the participants via breakout sessions, the opportunities for continued excellent bilateral (trade) relations were discussed and the role embassies can play to support business in the 21st Century. The Swedish Chamber of Commerce would like to thank the Ambassadors for their valuable contributions to the dialog, Ruben Brunsveld for professional moderation of this webinar, the Dutch Chamber of Commerce in Sweden for the excellent collaboration and last but not least, the participants for their input and ideas. We are looking forward to continue the discussions together.
Key takeaways from the Moderator Ruben Brunsveld:
- The Swedes and Dutch tend to find each other quickly and are generally a good match
- There are underlying cultural differences that arise once we start doing business together
- Despite the fact that many (larger) companies find there own way the Embassies are still seen as important partners for companies when doing business abroad
- Embassies can help businesses by facilitating platforms to develop more sustainable businesses to transition to more sustainable and innovative economies Post COVID
- The Netherlands hopes that Sweden will deepen its relations both bilaterally and multilaterally in different international for a, such as NATO and EMU
- From the Swedish perspective the topic of gender diversity and women empowerment is one where there is more field to gain.
- The Embassies emphasized that their doors are always open for businesses (small and large) to come in and also give feedback on their needs.
- The Embassies seem to lack in their communication on everything they doing and can be more effective in reaching out to their business communities.
This webinar is offered for free, however registration is compulsory.
This is a member exclusive webinar, register digitally or send an email to email@example.com
Last day to register: June 3, 2020
The Swedish Chamber of Commerce would like to thank all participants for contributing to the success of the Swedish Chamber Patron Dinner on November 22, 2016. We cordially thank H.E. Ambassador of Sweden and Honorary Chairman of the Swedish Chamber of Commerce Mr. Per Holmström for hosting the Patron Dinner 2016 and Mr. Jeroen van der Veer, ING Keynote speaker and Honorary Guest, for sharing his experiences and introducing the Round Table discussions.
Register for this event - Non-members
Register for this event - Members
Thank you for registering for this event. Below you can let us know if you want to bring a guest, and if so, how many.